Aulani beach Chairs and umbrellas.

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Hi all we are headed to Aulani in the end of June and I have a question about the beach. I tried to search and came up empty. Do members have to pay to rent beach chairs and umbrellas like we had to at Vera Beach or are they free? If we have to pay is there a discount. My DD is very fair and we would have to get at least an umbrella. Thanks.

We were at Aulani in May and there was no charge for chairs or umbrellas. Prepare to be blown away - Not only are you heading to paradise but you're staying at the most fantastic, gorgeous, amazing resort! Heavenly!! :) Enjoy!

The standard beach lounge chairs are no cost and umbrellas are free but on a first come first serve basis.
They do have Casabellas for rent.
These are the cushioned portable teak chaise lounge chairs built as a pair with a little table surface in between - they have a partial retracting fabric sunshade that is attached.
I never looked into how much they were for a day at Aulani.
DH and I rented them in Maui at the Sheraton Black Rock and they were around $45 a day, they seat 2.

Here is some more up,to date info
Hope it helps

Chairs, Loungers and Umbrellas

Beach Chairs: Complimentary to Aulani Guests

Beachside Casabella (2-Seat Lounger With Awning): $45 for a full day*

CASABELLA (LOUNGER) RENTALS AT AMAAMA
Unwind in a luxurious casabella (2-seat lounger with awning) overlooking Ko Olina beach at AMAAMA restaurant.

Explore locations and rental rates:

AMAAMA Upper Veranda: Includes 2 casabellas. $90 for a full day.

AMAAMA Lower Veranda: Includes 3 casabellas. $135 for a full day.

Executive AMAAMA Lanai: Includes 2 casabellas, 4 lounge chaises, 2 tables 2 umbrellas, a locking cabinet, a fruit platter, towels and 8 bottles of water. $275 for a full day.

AMAAMA Casabellas are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may be used from 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. daily. Advance reservations are not available. Check in at Rainbow Reef between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to check availability for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter