Aulani & beach towels

cal2net

Earning My Ears
Would it be necessary to bring our own beach towels? Don't mind packing them if needed since we will have a washer/dryer available, which means I could pack less clothes if necessary.

Would it be necessary to bring our own beach towels? Don't mind packing them if needed since we will have a washer/dryer available, which means I could pack less clothes if necessary.

Beach towels are provided at the pool.

Do they sell themed beach towels? Would love one as a souvenir

Are we allowed to take the towels with us if we are exploring the island? We will probably visit the North Shore when we are there and would rather be prepared.

They don't keep track of the towels from the pool (like other hotels on island, like the HHV, which gives you a set number and you have to return them or be charged!) so you can take them to your room,etc without problems.

We would make sure that we had a couple of clean towels at night. We used them for the movie on the lawn, Starlit Huai (?), and when we went on the Manoa Trail. We would also put them on chairs in the morning when we went for our walk before they opened up at 8am. We would come right back and eat breakfast at our chairs and take turns going back to the room.

Thank you this is good to know. We have large, thick towels and would rather not pack them if we don't need to. Don't usually mind if we travel by car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter