Aulani Cabana Pricing

Dugette

DIS Veteran
Our trip is in January 2016. Back in July, we called to reserve a cabana (Christmas gift to in-laws traveling w/us). I could swear the price was in the $300 range - I think $325. Now I am looking at Aulani's website and it shows the cabanas are currently $425/day?! (except for the adult only area is $325, but we have a toddler) Does anyone know if there was a recent price hike? If so, are we locked into the rate from when we reserved or the rate when we stay there (payment is not due until we are there). Thanks for any info!

They definitely changed their family cabana pricing. I assume that you will be charged the higher price since they charge the fee the day of. You may want to call them to make sure.
I notice the Executive Lanai price went up to $325, and the casabellas on the upper/lower Ama Ama decks went up as well.

We just reserved a cabana Saturday for our trip in July. The CM at Aulani stated that there was going to be a price increase, but that we would be "grandfathered" in at the lower rate since we booked prior to the increase.

I would call and see about getting the lower price. We paid $325/day less 10% DVC discount in June.

I'm all for cabanas for the comfort of my family, but man that's a pretty steep price IMO...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter