Aulani Closing March 24 Until Further Notice, Official Statement pending

We have a dvc reservation starting may 11. Using 500 points. Most of them borrowed so I’m hoping they all go back, I’m going to wait a bit longer to make a decision and see what happens.

We also have four first class tickets on United for 4 of us which is a lot of money to use up before nov 12 2020 which is 12 months from the date of original purchase if United sticks to that, I’m hoping since I’m a million miler with United they will offer some leeway with that deadline, Assuming we need to cancel.

We have a dvc reservation starting may 11. Using 500 points. Most of them borrowed so I’m hoping they all go back, I’m going to wait a bit longer to make a decision and see what happens.

We also have four first class tickets on United for 4 of us which is a lot of money to use up before nov 12 2020 which is 12 months from the date of original purchase if United sticks to that, I’m hoping since I’m a million miler with United they will offer some leeway with that deadline, Assuming we need to cancel.
Southwest is extending their banked money until the end of 2021, so maybe United (and the other biggies) will match that.

Southwest is extending their banked money until the end of 2021, so maybe United (and the other biggies) will match that.
I sure hope so. We have tickets to Hawaii in July that were bought last November and to Denver in June that we bought in December. We could maybe use one set before expiration but not both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!