• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani DIS/DVC Meet - Week of February 10

Cruise04

<font color=CC0099>Oh that is so incredibly cool!<
I'm not sure if I can post this here but it seems like there are a few of us posting from this board that are going to be Aulani during the week of Feb 10, some arriving prior and some arriving after. On another thread it was suggested we do a DIS/DVC Meet and I'm game.

So if you're interested, post here and we'll see who's going and wants to get together and then figure out a day and place to meet. Give your time that you'll be there and how many in your party, please. I've done a few of these at WDW and they are so much fun to get to meet fellow DISers.

Cruise04 (Chris) - Feb 10 late afternoon - Feb 17 late afternoon - 1
DiznyDi - Feb 15-24 - 4 adults
ONealFamily - Feb 8-18
rocknspots - Feb 4-12

Sorry I'm just now updating this. Been trying to finalize what days I was doing what. Right now it looks like I am available Feb 11 and later in the week (Fri/Sat). I am doing the character breakfast on the 17th which is the day I leave.

We'll be there Feb 15 - 24. We are 4 adults. Not certain of our schedule yet but plan something and if possible, we'll stop by. We hope to do the Mahalo Member Mingle on Monday if they're doing it.

DiznyDi - good idea! I'll have to look into that.

I had a friend that lived in New Philadelphia, I see you're from NE OH. He's in the process of moving to NY but I loved visiting that area.

Our family will be there from the 8th through the 18th. We are game for a meet during that time. We have a few things planned but are really looking to just relax for the most part. We will have our kids with us as well.

:cool1:

My Dh & I will be there Feb.4-12. Sounds great if we can work something out. :wave2: Always in the mood to meet fellow DVCers. :thumbsup2

Jackie

Updated with the people that responded. Anyone else want to be added to the list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter