Aulani excursions questions

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I am just starting to consider a future trip to Hawaii. I am wondering if anyone out there has done any of the excursions offered at Aulani that would be more for an adult only party? If so, can you post about them so we can get personal point of view on them? Would appreciate it.

Also, anyone know what "snuba" is? I see this on the site but there's no explanation of it, at least not that I am finding...

I am just starting to consider a future trip to Hawaii. I am wondering if anyone out there has done any of the excursions offered at Aulani that would be more for an adult only party? If so, can you post about them so we can get personal point of view on them? Would appreciate it.

Also, anyone know what "snuba" is? I see this on the site but there's no explanation of it, at least not that I am finding...

We didn't do any of the excursions but I can tell you the your on the west side of the island and a short drive from the road that takes you to the north shore. On the way up is the Dole Plantation which is a must see place including the dole maze. On the north shore you can go to turtle beach where the sea turtles come up and sun themselves on the beach each day. There is also beach after beach up there to learn to surf or go rock jumping at Waimea Bay. anoth hour and a half along the road you com down the south side of the island where you can horseback ride where some of jurassic park and lost was filmed.

There is so much to do on the island and snub is where you have a mask an regulator in your mouth and you can explore a reef up to 20' under the water

good luck

We did the Disney catamaran experience, and it was fantastic. Very yummy adult beverages and fantastic snorkeling. Although you will have some families on board, i think there was a minimum age for kids.

Rent a car and drive the North Shore at your pace. Stop at Waimea Bay for pretty views and a great swim. Continue north for lunch at a shrimp truck and fruit from the road side markets. Backtrack and hit a few more beaches before stopping in Haleiwa for Matsumoto's shave ice. Its about as perfect of a day as you can wish for! In fact, we did it two days.

Any golfers in your party? We really enoyed Ko Olina golf course - right next door- followed by dinner at Roy's. We also liked Roy's Mai tais the best.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter