Aulani hotel rooms

lovedisney123

DIS Veteran
On the point charts it shows you can use points for hotel rooms at the resort, but I do not see how to do that on the member website when I check availability. Do I have to call directly or am I missing something? Currently the dates I am looking at do not have a studio open for the full stay, so I thought I would try for a hotel room. Thanks!

There are eight Hotel Rooms that were turned over to DVC when a Grand Villa (and possible another DVC villa or two) were removed from the Condo Association and converted to Hotel Amenities. Those 8 rooms are bookable on the member website.

upload_2018-3-19_13-54-12.png

Oh must be why I am not seeing it. They probably book up fast like the value rooms at AKL. Thanks! I thought it applied to all of their hotel rooms.

I can't find a Disney Collection point chart for Aulani, so it doesn't appear that you can book anything except for the Villas (and those 8 hotel rooms) on points.

Disney Collection reservations are only by phone, so you could call MS to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter