• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani in Late June 2 Bedroom @ 7 Months?

bonrea

Family-Above All Else In Life
We are planning our trip to Hawai'i for Late June in 2016. Yes 2016... We like planning our Disney vacations WAY in advance. This will be our first time ever to Hawai'i and want to gather as much information as possible but not info overload.

We want to get a 2 bedroom any view but don't have ownership there so we will have to book at 7 months. We are thinking 10 to 14 nights.

?? What are the chances of getting this type of room at 7 months booking window ??
:confused3

High Aulani DVC demand time particularly until end of June (June 29 next year) when the point season changes from lower choice season to higher magic and when looking for 10 to 14 days, the odds are lower than if seeking a week or less. You have some chance for pool or ocean view but you likely will have to wait list for at least part of your trip.

We booked 2 BR 7 mos out, but could not get standard, our first choice...Would up getting island view 2BR lockoff...Did not have island view at first...Booked Poolview, waitlisted for Island View and Island View came through..Wound up with 2BR Lockoff Island View, rather than Dedicated, but that is fine!

GOOD LUCK BOOKING! :thumbsup2
Good luck booking AIRFARE...THAT IS ALSO DIFFICULT! I did not book airfare before booking DVC reservation, not willing to gamble with dates and expensive airline fares! Immediately after securing reservation, then booked United nonstop to Hawaii!

Can't wait for our Aulani trip in May! YAY!:thumbsup2:cool1:

We got 2 bedroom pool view at 7 months out this year june 28th to july 5th. You need to go online at 8:00 and work fast but it can be done. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter