Aulani - Personal Floats Allowed in Lagoon?

Camshell

Mouseketeer
I know personal blow-up float mattresses and chairs aren't allowed in the pools, but do they allow you to bring them in the lagoon?

We were there a couple of years ago and I just don't remember as we didn't bring any ourselves at that time, but I was thinking of bring on our next vacation there.

I know personal blow-up float mattresses and chairs aren't allowed in the pools, but do they allow you to bring them in the lagoon?

We were there a couple of years ago and I just don't remember as we didn't bring any ourselves at that time, but I was thinking of bring on our next vacation there.

The beaches on Hawaii are all public property. So, since you're technically in the ocean and not on Disney property, you probably can.

There were a couple people there last week with some cool chair-type floats and they had no problems. As long as you don't try to use them in the pools you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter