Aulani pin trading?

They should have pins for sale in the gift shop i would think and maybe cm with lanyards as well .

Yes, they do pin trading at Aulani. When we were there in September 2012, it seems only the CMs who worked at the DVC Preview Center wore lanyards. But there are pin trading books available for you to look at at the General Store, the Concierge, and the Community Hall. I think there might be a pin trading book at Auntie's Beach House, too. Just ask the CMs and they will direct you to the right places.

We were at Aulani for ten days in January. My daughter is a big pin trader so we hit all the spots daily.

The gift shop has two books - one on each side. This is the spot that gets the most traffic.

The lava shack has a book.

Painted Sky, the teen spa, has a book but it doesn't have much turnover from trading and the staff didn't seem to ever replenish it.

The DVC preview center was the only place where cast members wore lanyards. They don't have a book, but there are usually quite a few cast members there wearing the lanyards or the little cross body pin holders. Their stock seemed to change quite frequently.

Auntie's Beach House no longer has a pin book.

People were very friendly every where we went to trade pins. They kept listing off all the other places at the resort where we could trade, but no one ever mentioned the concierge desk so I suspect they may no longer do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter