Aulani post governor’s MARCH 17 orders

All sit down restaurants will be closed after tomorrow. Only poolside and take away food will be available, plus room service. Luaus are canceled.

All sit down restaurants will be closed after tomorrow. Only poolside and take away food will be available, plus room service. Luaus are canceled.
Also the spa is closing as of Friday.
Thumbs up for disease control. Sad :( for those who are there and can't enjoy the visit they envisioned. Hawaii is beautiful - and I'm hoping our July trip will happen, but becoming less confident that it will.

Thumbs up for disease control. Sad :( for those who are there and can't enjoy the visit they envisioned. Hawaii is beautiful - and I'm hoping our July trip will happen, but becoming less confident that it will.
Same. We are supposed to be there June 25-July 1. At this point, I'm just assuming we won't be able to keep the plans. If we are, it's a bonus, but not counting on it.

In the process of canceling our April 28-May 8th land portion of Hawaii trip. Still waiting for DCL to officially cancel our cruise. The only money we won't get back is deposit on rented Auluni points, unless it is closed, and Maui condo deposit. It could have been worse I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter