Aulani...Safeway Club Card Info..FYI..

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
FYI...Just called Customer Service at Safeway..
For those like me that do not have a Safeway store near them,
there is no way "on line" to get a Club Card in Advance...::(

I was told that it is VERY EASY...Before shopping at Safeway, go to Courtesy ask for a Club Card and ask them to activate it...I was told that you are just given a Club Card, that there is no application for it or anything like that...

Shop and then use Club Card and you will get sale prices...:cool1::cool1:

Don't want to waste VALUABLE VACA time at Courtesy Counter! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

It doesn't take long to sign up.
Sometimes the checker will just scan a discount card for someone who is out of town in order to get the discount without the hassle of signing up.

It is just a few weeks for you right? I can't wait to get to Oahu!

Can't wait to hear about your trip. I am sure you will have a fabulous time! :beach:

It literally takes 5 seconds. They will ask you at checkout if you have the club card. Say you want to get one - they will give you a card and scan it on the spot and you get the discounts. We always forget to bring our card when we go to HI so each trip, we end up getting a new one and it takes all of 5 seconds.

I'm not sure if it's the same in the US as in Canada but Safeway has recently discontinued their 'club card' and the savings are for everyone now!

It literally takes 5 seconds. They will ask you at checkout if you have the club card. Say you want to get one - they will give you a card and scan it on the spot and you get the discounts. We always forget to bring our card when we go to HI so each trip, we end up getting a new one and it takes all of 5 seconds.

you can just give your phone number.... no card needed if you have one already.

One store for us in terms of groceries! Safeway seems to be the easiest for us and getting the discounts will be easy too!:):)

Always nice having breakfast in the villa! My husband and my boys are LATE SLEEPERS so bagels, cereals, eggs, juice are always EASY AND CHEAPER! :cool1:
I on the other hand, am up "with the birds" so it is always GREAT having some room to spread out in! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter