Aulani Villas & Views -- REVISED 07/22/2017

Here this week in villa 1208, a dedicated 2-bedroom villa.

Attachments

• 460216C4-7A91-4819-8202-76EA8454C903.jpeg
    460216C4-7A91-4819-8202-76EA8454C903.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 56832173-4D16-4998-AB41-E2F7E50769E2.jpeg
    56832173-4D16-4998-AB41-E2F7E50769E2.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 633F1E28-2130-41BF-9CCA-32C0C9B6AAE2.jpeg
    633F1E28-2130-41BF-9CCA-32C0C9B6AAE2.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 122
For more information about Aulani Villas and views including the location of the HA villas go to the Aulani resort board here on the DIS Boards. Lots of good information there too. The Villas and Views thread is stickied to the top of the first page.

We are staying in a one bedroom standard view. I know the views are not going to be good. But, does anyone have any suggestions as far as room requests????

I just went to Aulani in September and stayed in room 510. A pool view studio villa in the Waianae building. This room was excellent. I definitely had a nice view of the pool and the beach! The room was close to the elevators but still quiet. you could hear the kids playing in the pool area when the door is open, but I actually did not mind. I could also hear the musicians playing and singing from the Bar. This was really nice at night. I called DVC an put in the request for a room ending in 10 and a high floor and this is what I got.

1375192_753021228048653_1288909820_n.jpg

1375874_753021224715320_1733141611_n.jpg
Hi,
I know your post is from 2013 but it is answer to what I am seeking. You have pics but they won't open. Could you send them to my email...if it's allowed...it is disneyismagical at yahoo . com WE are looking for a pool view and a view of the beach is a plus!

Hi,
I know your post is from 2013 but it is answer to what I am seeking. You have pics but they won't open. Could you send them to my email...if it's allowed...it is disneyismagical at yahoo . com WE are looking for a pool view and a view of the beach is a plus!
I'm not the OP but take a look at this other post (quoted it below), it would be the room next door, so the view should be similar. Keep in mind that these pictures are now about 6 years old so the trees might be taller.

As promised, here are the views from our 2bed Poolside Gardens view. LOVED the set-up and views. We were in room 508 in the Waianae Building - easy to get to reception, the lifts, the pools, the gym, and the car park. We would request again in a heartbeat.

t05dhd.jpg

1z6y5j5.jpg

Hope this helps !

Cheers,
Sally :)

Room 1671 - 1 bedroom. I requested Ewa Tower - high floor. Best DVC room request ever. Tremendous view of the Luau every night and the ocean for Island Lagoon points. Can't say enough about Aulani. Our first trip and won't be our last.Photo Aug 13, 4 46 41 PM copy.jpg Photo Aug 13, 4 46 45 PM copy.jpg Photo Aug 13, 4 46 52 PM copy.jpg Photo Aug 13, 4 46 57 PM copy.jpg Photo Aug 13, 4 47 27 PM copy.jpg Photo Aug 13, 4 47 28 PM copy.jpg Photo Aug 13, 4 47 48 PM copy.jpg Photo Aug 13, 4 47 32 PM copy.jpg

Attachments

• Photo Aug 13, 4 47 25 PM copy.jpg
    Photo Aug 13, 4 47 25 PM copy.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 34
I have not seen any disappointing views that were classified as ocean view, but we did request and receive a high floor room overlooking the pool area. It was lovely.

There are definitely a few that are listed as Ocean View but are really partial ocean and 80% 'Island View.' They face the Marriott and I believe they are in Ewa Phase 3. I request a view of the pool to avoid this issue.

For sunset views, ocean view and inside the horseshoe: do I request Ewa high floor ocean view even number pool below? Or specific room numbers? We will be in a 2 bedroom lock off, if anyone knows exactly how I should request this I would greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance.

A few additional photos from 1610, the best DVC room I've ever had.

Our whole stay I could not stop singing the line, "If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it," from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory....

Amazing view!

Was this a 1 bedroom ocean view by chance? Asking for a friend...

@pepperandchips

Good to know we may request a 1 bedroom similar to this next year on our first visit. Your view was truly stunning mountains on the left, pool oasis in the center, and the ocean on the right.

Last edited:
A few additional photos from 1610, the best DVC room I've ever had.

Our whole stay I could not stop singing the line, "If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it," from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory....
Thank you for the great photos! We are going for the first time this May for 7 days. We booked a GV as we have a lot of family coming with us....but i'm already thinking about a longer stay in a studio or 1 bedroom with garden or pool view. I love knowing details and room suggestions, your pictures are fantastic! Thank you!

We are traveling to Hawaii and Aulani for the first time and staying in a dedicated 2-bedroom ocean view villa. My MIL is paying for the trip and has made a few comments about having paid extra for the "best views" and how it's a "once in a lifetime" trip, so I want to make sure we have as good of a view of the ocean as possible.

She's used to going to the Alabama/Florida coast where the ocean views from the room are vast and peaceful, and I definitely don't want her to be disappointed. She has really high expectations, and I'm planning the trip, so I'm pretty nervous (even though I'm trying to manage her expectations as best as I can...lol).

I looked at the pictures on the first page, and I'm thinking if I request a high floor overlooking the pool, there should be good views of the ocean. Should I request one tower over the other for better views? I can definitely see my in-laws wanting to sit out on the balcony and relax, so also somewhere that's semi-quiet. I'm thinking Waianae would be better? I think I'm getting confused having looked at tons of pictures of the views, so any help is greatly appreciated!!

We are traveling to Hawaii and Aulani for the first time and staying in a dedicated 2-bedroom ocean view villa. My MIL is paying for the trip and has made a few comments about having paid extra for the "best views" and how it's a "once in a lifetime" trip, so I want to make sure we have as good of a view of the ocean as possible.

She's used to going to the Alabama/Florida coast where the ocean views from the room are vast and peaceful, and I definitely don't want her to be disappointed. She has really high expectations, and I'm planning the trip, so I'm pretty nervous (even though I'm trying to manage her expectations as best as I can...lol).

I looked at the pictures on the first page, and I'm thinking if I request a high floor overlooking the pool, there should be good views of the ocean. Should I request one tower over the other for better views? I can definitely see my in-laws wanting to sit out on the balcony and relax, so also somewhere that's semi-quiet. I'm thinking Waianae would be better? I think I'm getting confused having looked at tons of pictures of the views, so any help is greatly appreciated!!

We are traveling to Aulani in May, it will be our second trip, and this time we are taking the family... we selected the Ewa tower ocean view NOT the short wing. We requested 10th floor or higher, this makes it a little quieter, and the balcony view is spectacular... BUT what ever your preference is, it will be great! good luck!

Here are some more photos, courtesy of BCV23. Aulani Villa 456 is a Handicapped Accessible Pool View Studio in Ewa Building Phase 1, the wing closest to the lobby. The bathroom in this studio is modified to accommodate guests with accessibility issues.

The studio has a great view of Waikolohe Valley's lazy river. You can see part of the Waianae Building in the background.

Here is a photo of the handicapped accessible shower. Note that it has a rubber lip to keep the water from running all over the bathroom floor. According to BCV23's family, it is a huge improvement over other DVC HA showers.

photo_zpsc3613120.jpg

Now is that seat built in to the shower?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter