Aulani Villas & Views -- Updated 03/21/2017

QUOTE="OKW Lover, post: 57470109, member: 65970"]That sounds great! Do you have pictures of the view you could share?[/QUOTE]
I wasn't sure how to post pictures, but I was able to put one in the post above looking out over the pool to the ocean.

Last edited:
[GALLERY=]upload_2017-4-20_21-15-31.png[/GALLERY]

this is looking to the right on the balcony

Thanks, those pictures are great!

Nice view! Is that the parking garage at the bottom?

Nice view! Is that the parking garage at the bottom?

Yes, this is in the Ewa tower. I had fun watching the golfers. There were some pretty bad golfers playing. Saw one guy hit his ball about 5 times in a 30 yard range. :)

1079 also has a view of the Luau lawn. Got to see the daily changes week before Memorial Day!

View from 1075. Island View dedicated 2 bedroom

We would have had a great view of the luau, if it weren't indoors during our trip due to them putting in a new floor!

IMG_0228.JPG

Not sure if this is correct thread to ask but does anyone know if the dvc standard hotel category rooms are located near each other? Was thinking about getting two hotel rooms for first night to save some points-especially since we don't arrive till after 10pm. We're nearing the 7 month mark and so want to finalize because I assume they'll disappear at 7 months. Thanks

Villa 961, island garden view dedicated 2 BR

3tN0fAc.jpg

Last edited:
Grand villa standard view room 389. I was pleasantly surprised that we had a slight view, more so than 289 pics. It is hard to capture in photos but we could see the oceanVisited in April 2017.

Attachments

• IMG_8285.JPG
    IMG_8285.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 61
Grand villa standard view room 389.
Grand villa standard view room 389. I was pleasantly surprised that we had a slight view, more so than 289 pics. It is hard to capture in photos but we could see the oceanVisited in April 2017.
I have lots more photos to share but sizes seem too large, not sure how to downsize iPhone photos.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the photos in this thread?
Its an issue in many different forums. Photobucket decided to abruptly change their policy about allowing pictures to be linked to external sites and they now block this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!