Autopia closed?

talie95

Mouseketeer
Ok, on the Disneyland.com calender the only things closed are going to be Matterhorn and Circus Train (Oct.3&4 is when I'm going). Last night I was looking on here at the Disneyland attractions and it said that Autopia is going to be closed during this time also......anyone know anything about this? Autopia used to be one of my favorites when I was young and I haven't been on it since it was redone and was looking forward to it. :confused3

yeah itll be down for the same reason monorail is down A to rebuild the monorail station and B to help complete Finding nemo sub voyage. I know there are alot of downtimes in the near future but please dont get angry as the end product will be awsome. With a brand new monorail comming by spring and the finding nemo opening itll all be worth it :)

OK, so I've been getting some conflicting reports. Will it be down at the beginning of Oct? (3rd & 4th) B/C I've heard elswhere that it will close but not until later in the year for the Nemo attraction. BTW, can't wait for the Nemo attraction, my dd's love that movie!!!

aw man! I'm not upset in any way but the monorail and the Autopia were the two top rides for my son. No big deal we'll just make sure to go back next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter