"Avatar" Attraction/Land Coming to Animal Kingdom

i'm with the "really excited" vote, me and DH love the film, i agree with maybe should be in the studios but the film does focus a lot on the animals (the giants birds, horses etc) and the trees which are sensory to the minds of the natives.....sorry going off a bit there but maybe cuz of the nature/animals theme of the film is why it's at animal kingdom and maybe AK need an extra attration to the park. And the fact that are last visit was 2006 and we won't be returning (due to funds) till 2015 makes is more exciting and hopefully it will be up and running by then. I've got a feeling there maybe a ride like Soaring but you will be on the giant bird, that would be fab. Anything new gets a huge thumbs up from me :cool1:
"With the animals no longer visible this will this keep the park open after dusk and this is where Avatar’s planet of Pandora could really shine and keep guests in the park to spend more dollars rather then leave Disney property and spend elsewhere." yeah can you imagine that!!!! a bit like ET with the flourescent flowers lol!!

Have to say I am very excited about it too. Now know what my holiday plans are for 2016. :cool1:

As I loved the WWOHP on my last trip and I think Disney need something new to rival that. And With Disney Imagineers involved know that the Avatar bit will be brilliant, can't wait to see info what the new rides will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter