B2B on the Dream! What's the scoop?

Don't have personal experience, but I would assume you could get double free 50MB internet: one on each embarkation day. Then again we like to unplug--ee actually didn't even use up our full 50MB on the 7-night Fantasy, but I guess if you have social media or kids who use phones too it would add up fast.

Don't have personal experience, but I would assume you could get double free 50MB internet: one on each embarkation day. Then again we like to unplug--ee actually didn't even use up our full 50MB on the 7-night Fantasy, but I guess if you have social media or kids who use phones too it would add up fast.
We have personal experience with this, and you are correct. However, like everything else between the two cruises, any leftover minutes from the first cruise's free 50MB do not roll into the second cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!