Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

....BTW, I just made an ADR for Jiko when we arrive at WDW on the 27th! I'm excited - that place is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

TGIA[ugust]....... I'm ready for summer to wind down. I know that's heresy to some of you but, alas, there it is. On the home front, I'm ready to NOT have a zillion kids constantly around my house. I think we only have one more week of week-long camp, then back to conference type groups who are only here for the weekend, or 2-3 weekday nights. Weather-wise, it's still hot and been getting muggy. Not Florida muggy, but much stickier than we've had. There are thunderstorms over the mountains almost daily, but it's hit or miss if they ultimately come this way.

In other news, my youngest son had his first behind-the-wheel driving lesson today!! His permit is official. I don't know how the actual driving test for a license compares, but the overall process of getting there is SO much easier here than in NH. Not to mention cheaper. I wouldn't have expected that, but it is. I do NOT want to know what this is going to do to my insurance premium.....

Guess I'm a thread-killer again..... :sad:

Ok, to be fair, I know kimmar is going on a trip and I think PiO has been uber busy with work. Where's YoYo?! :confused3 And where's @TarzansKat ?!!!

Sheesh......

popcorn::

giphy.gif

....or like my momma used to say: ".....I'll GIVE you something to cry about..." :lmao:

:rotfl2::lmao:

(actually, not a laughing matter....my dad is up in TN with friends, hoping he has a house to come back too... :sad1: )

Guess I'm a thread-killer again..... :sad:

Ok, to be fair, I know kimmar is going on a trip and I think PiO has been uber busy with work. Where's YoYo?! :confused3 And where's @TarzansKat ?!!!

Sheesh......

Work is crazy busy. I've decided to try and reclaim some of my life back and will be flat out refusing to work crazy hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter