Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

I'll be the one laughing when you're wearing your long johns and I'm wearing shorts! :woohoo:And BTW, I rocked those long johns! :snooty:

Just noticed this at the top of this page.....I think we're almost there! Quite chilly back in New England these days, yet here I sit in SoCal with temps in the mid-70s (yes, I'm still wearing shorts!....it takes a lot to get me back into long pants). Forecast for Thanksgiving Day is 83*. Which, admittedly, is weird to me, and I'm already decorating for Christmas and listening to holiday music to try to trick my mind into realizing it's that time of year. Feels like it ought to be June.

Anyway, busy week here, with work as usual until Wed. and then a full day Wed. of cleaning/prepping for my newphew's arrival (driving down from Utah!), and doing some baking and food prep the day before.

Heading back to DL next week with DS15!!! Really excited, not only to have him with me, but to see the park with all the decorations up! Plus we're spending the night so it'll be a more relaxed trip this time.

Just noticed this at the top of this page.....I think we're almost there! Quite chilly back in New England these days, yet here I sit in SoCal with temps in the mid-70s (yes, I'm still wearing shorts!....it takes a lot to get me back into long pants). Forecast for Thanksgiving Day is 83*. Which, admittedly, is weird to me, and I'm already decorating for Christmas and listening to holiday music to try to trick my mind into realizing it's that time of year. Feels like it ought to be June.

Anyway, busy week here, with work as usual until Wed. and then a full day Wed. of cleaning/prepping for my newphew's arrival (driving down from Utah!), and doing some baking and food prep the day before.

Heading back to DL next week with DS15!!! Really excited, not only to have him with me, but to see the park with all the decorations up! Plus we're spending the night so it'll be a more relaxed trip this time.

.....well, I hope that you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

We had a nice day here -- the only hitch was the unseasonably warm (even for SoCal) weather that, coupled with my oven running for 4 hours, made it really hot in the house!! But the meal was great and the company fun. My nephew is down from Utah; he is my boys' favorite cousin so they are really enjoying having him here for the weekend.

I just got done doing some baking in the camp kitchen for a big group coming in tonight. Decorating our tree tonight while watching "Scrooge" (the 1970 Albert Finney version). That's a yearly tradition!

I've missed thanksgiving this year!

So.....I might as well get in early.

Merry Christmas everyone!

:rolleyes1

Merry Christmas to the Boo Boo's.
56503-Merry-Christmas-Ya-Filthy-Animal.gif

.....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!