Back from DISmeet RFC ~ Another Fun Time!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ another fun afternoon at the DISmeet! Thank you all for bringing pins, photos and scrapbooks! Thank you Julie for bring me brochures and pictures of my kids Leave a Legacy tiles! Thank you Tanya and Janet for the cookies YUM!

It was great fun to meet NEW DISmeet folks!

I guess we'll start thinking about the ZOO meet next! THANKS! ALL! Sandra

It was great seeing the friends I met last time and it was great meeting new ones!

It was a great reprive from my recent hectic schedule!

But then it's always great when you can talk Disney!

Sandra, thanks again for arranging a great DISmeet! Can't wait until the next one.

After everyone left the DS, talked with a CM and asked about pins. She gave me the impression that Disney is planning on doing away with the pins!OMG! They may just make it a seasonal thing?!?!? Let's hope Pjpoohbear gets to working there soon so we can get the real scoop!

Talk to you all later!

Scratch
:smooth:

To Sandra and the gang at the Dis meet.

Had a great time and meeting everyone was so much fun.

I'm keeping my chocolate goofy as long as he will last, he is just so cute, thanks Sandra.

Janet the cookies were melt in the mouth, the perfect treat. Tanya it was wonderful meeting you, can't wait for the cruise.

All that fun and I might get a great job too! What more can a girl want to accomplish on a Sunday afternoon, lol;)

Let's hope Pjpoohbear gets to working there soon so we can get the real scoop!
I hear that there are some rules on sharing any of really the good intell. LOL:p

It was a blast! I got a lot of great ideas for my trip :p I can't wait to see the pictures Sandra!

Hi ~ I have a couple pictures left on my film, once I take them (should be this week) I'll develope the film and post them on the DIS gallery ASAP!

It was a lot of fun! I am looking forward to our ZOO meet! It will be like going to the Animal Kingdom! S

Hi everyone! Another great time with my DIS friends, old and new! Wasn't it nice that the weather cooperated too!

Thank you Sandra for the delicious Disney chocolate pops and Janet for the very pretty Easter cookies! (BTW, Janet, that Mango Tango drink was so delicious, I'm going to have to go back to RFC real soon!)

Hope to see you all again, plus those who couldn't make it this time, at the ZOO meet. Can't wait to start planning for that! I love the zoo.

Looking forward to the pictures, Sandra! :)

Chocolates, cookies, and of course lots of nice people, I'm sorry I couldn't make it!

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics, Sandra! :)

It sounds like you all had a great time! I'm really sorry that it didn't work out for us to make it this time, but hopefully we'll make the zoo meet!

It was great to finally meet other people on the boards. Thanks for the cookies and the chocolates and the weather cooperated as well.

Haven't been to the zoo in years but it would be a fun place to meet as long as we finally get spring! Not looking forward to more snow.

Cdnmickeylover

Sounds like you all had a great time, When the Zoo one being planned......Looking forward to the pics.

Sorry we weren't able to make it, but DD had a hockey tournament in Hamilton (after being bridesmaids 4 times, they finally won one :teeth: ). Glad everyone had a good time.

And Sandra, I still have a Krispy Kreme with your name on it. :)

- Mike

sorry I couldn't make it. Oh well, maybe the next one.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter