Bag for Quest for the West?

bgirl

Earning My Ears
We're (DH,DD11, and me) headed for Quest for the West 7/19/08. I had seen a post describing an over the shoulder bag that carried a water bottle and a few other items, that seems perfect for the trip. Anyone know what I'm refering to?

Anyone joining us in July???

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess:

We're (DH,DD11, and me) headed for Quest for the West 7/19/08. I had seen a post describing an over the shoulder bag that carried a water bottle and a few other items, that seems perfect for the trip. Anyone know what I'm refering to?

I believe that's the Junior Adventurer bag, but that could be for the Backstage Magic tour, so I could be wrong. Anyone else know for sure?

Check out this link...scroll through the pics and you'll see the over the shoulder bag they are sending out.
Call ABD and check with them for sure

www.stitchkingdom.com click on view the blog

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter