Band trip to DL 3/24

Sharli

Earning My Ears
Hi! My niece is a senior in band and has asked for a Disney shirt design for her and a couple friends since I gave her a shirt years ago. What is an Auntie to do? I am calling on all you amazing DISigners for help.

I am looking for a couple designs:
1. I am looking for a couple designs the band / band sections can wear because they will be there multiple days. Maybe a Mickey Head, Character grouping, Star Wars, 2020 character fill, ???

Information for shirt:
School:
A.C. Reynolds (ACR)
Disneyland Band Trip
March 2020
Optional: trumpets, clarinets, flutes, drum line, trombone, tuba, oboe, bassoon, saxophone

2. An Incredibles shirt with a clarinet (being played if possible but ok if not). Saying “I play clarinet. What’s your Super Power?”

3. A Star Wars shirt: Come to the Dark Side! We have trombones! If you can find a cool trombone character graphic to go with it, it would be awesome.

3. Tuba: a Disney character playing Tuba and say, “I play Heavy Metal!”

4. Trumpet shirt : character playing trumpet and say, “It’s a TRUMPET thing! You wouldn’t understand.” (Most important shirt for my niece.)

Thanks in advance for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!