Bar seating availability

zpbarn01

Mouseketeer
How is bar seating, probably more specific to Disney Springs, being handled in the current environment? I will be solo on a trip in several weeks and I am trying to decide if I need to make any food reservations or if walk up bar seating is still an option?

Raglan Road Irish Pub has socially distant bar seating (meaning they removed some stools so your not as cramped as it was) as of last week, things change fast though

Bar seating availability really varies by restaurant. A few weeks back, two friends and I had to go to three bars before we found available walk-up bar seating (this was on a Sunday afternoon). You'll probably be able to walk up availablity somewhere, but be patient and know you may have to try several places, especially on a weekend night.

I just saw the interior of La Cava de Tequila at Epcot Mexico and wish it was just a bad dream ... No tables or chairs no more chips&salsa
The walk up Bar is still serving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts