Bathroom scale???

itdjbw

DIS Veteran
I bought the HP transfer paper for light shirts and just reading the instructions and it says I need a clock with a second hand and a bathroom scale and shows a pic of it under the table - do you think I will loose weight ironing these on????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry I had to post this it was just worth a laugh or 2 - :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I am reading the instructions now that I have opened the package.

First I thought you meant to post this on the weight loss accountability thread. Then I read it. I have NO idea, but that is pretty funny. Let us know if they explain themselves somewhere in the directions.

ksoehrlein said:
First I thought you meant to post this on the weight loss accountability thread. Then I read it. I have NO idea, but that is pretty funny. Let us know if they explain themselves somewhere in the directions.

They said to press the iron on the scale with both hands and press down to 50lbs to see what it feels like and that is the pressure to apply while ironing.
If you do not use enought heat, pressure and time your transfer may crack or peel off the fabric.

Darn I thought I would be getting to loose some weight easily!!! :confused3 :rotfl2:

itdjbw said:
They said to press the iron on the scale with both hands and press down to 50lbs to see what it feels like and that is the pressure to apply while ironing.
If you do not use enought heat, pressure and time your transfer may crack or peel off the fabric.

Darn I thought I would be getting to loose some weight easily!!! :confused3 :rotfl2:

That is too funny but that is a good way for them to tell you how hard to press down.

Becky

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I was ready to go buy this if it had a magical way to lose weight. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter