BCV 2BR long balcony rooms?

BaldEmu

Earning My Ears
Quick question - is it possible to figure out which 2BRs have the long roomy balconies? We love living using the balcony but of course the regular balcony size gets a bit crowded with more than 2 folks.

Also is there any correspondence to room types - for instance, if you request two queens you can't get a long balcony, or if you have the queen/sofabed you can't get a long balcony?

Thanks so much in advance for the help!

434 had a very large balcony that ran the whole length with part being the size of a gazebo. Pool view and you could see the high magic kingdom fireworks well. We really liked the room.

Thx! Was the second bedroom one with two queens, or with a sofa bed and queen?

534, 554, 434, 454, 334, 354, 234, 254, 134, 154 should all have the balcony described in the previous post about 434. I can't say for sure on the bed layout, based on guest reports and the floor layout diagrams that I have, these are all dedicated 2 bedrooms, however, none specifically mention that they have the two queens in the second bedroom.

After doing more research, it looks like 233, 252 and 553, 533 should have the long balcony and 2 queens. From the Bing Maps Bird's eye view, it looks like all two bedrooms on the second floor should have full length balconies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter