• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV bedding change?

Colored sheets cost money. That money comes from us. So does the money for bedscarfs.

Agreed - I am good with plain white (ie CLEAN) triple sheeting even if it is "boring". I would not be thrilled with dues going to bedscarfs which will just get tossed on the floor (like we do at other hotels).

Colored sheets cost money. That money comes from us. So does the money for bedscarfs.

Yes, we will pay for the extras but do we want to stay in a stark environment to save money? I don't. We can't strip away too much and still feel the "magic."

Yes, we will pay for the extras but do we want to stay in a stark environment to save money? I don't. We can't strip away too much and still feel the "magic."

It doesn't matter what we want, we don't make the decisions. We enjoyed the colored fiestaware dishes and they were replaced with less expensive ugly ones.

Sadly what we feel also doesn't matter much in the world of DVC.

:earsboy: Bill

The new bedding is all white, but it is very very very comfortable.

Good to hear. I love triple sheeting and remember when it was the norm at the Polynesian. Last I knew it was only concierge rooms there although the GF still does it in every room.

Anyway, is there a duvet? Triple sheeting by itself would lead to a rumpled look and would be cold sleeping I think.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter