bcv bedding

jlap

Earning My Ears
We love love love the bedspreads at the Beach Club and Beach club villas. Anyone ever try to buy one from the resort or vacation club? I'm embarrassed to call! In general I wish they would market bedding with theme park themes--wouldnt that be terrific?
Any thoughts would be appreciated and happy thanksgiving. Judy

Judy if you want you need to ask for it - the worst they can say is no....

but I think the management would be flattery - hey you think their design is wonderful.....

that is a great compliment

I tried to get a straight answer on what happens to the furnishings when the rooms are refurbished. You would think I had asked for the trade secrets! All they would tell me is that they have a contract with "someone" to liquidate the items and that they also donate some to the needy.
I wanted to know WHERE I could buy some pieces. If someone else has anymore info, I would appreciate it. I was not able to get very far.

Well, this post was quite sometime ago, but I remember reading somewhere you could contact to buy, but I don't know where. Anyone else know?
Gerri

Google MouseSurplus. I bought an item from them a couple of years ago that came from the Polynesian rehab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter