BCV beds

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
On Sunday we'll arrive at BCV for a week-long stay. Right now we are at the beach for a five day rest before hitting the parks and our beds are awful! This morning my DH (with a really bad back) said he hoped for better at BCV. It seems like I remember hearing on the DIS that all the bedding exchanges at BCV were complete. If anyone knows for sure or can comment on bedding during recent stays - I'd love to know. We'll be in a Dedicated 2BR with 1Q and sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom.

I don't know how many of the beds still need new mattresses but we had one in May that had an older king mattress. I noticed right away that it was not as firm as those we've had there on recent stays. It wasn't horrible just a little squishy. We were in an accessible 2 BR though and they may use different mattresses on those beds as they are lower. However, we also had an an accessible 2BR in January and I don't recall any squishiness. When the sheet was loose I did notice this mattress also was slightly frayed along the edges.

But for the most part we've had great mattresses at BCV the last year and a half or so. We usually go about three times/year.

Both sleepers were of the new design and are a huge improvement!

I didn't notice if our daughter's queen had a new mattress or not but she sure slept well.

So I think your chances of having a great mattress are excellent. Have a great stay and let us know all about it!

On Sunday we'll arrive at BCV for a week-long stay. Right now we are at the beach for a five day rest before hitting the parks and our beds are awful! This morning my DH (with a really bad back) said he hoped for better at BCV. It seems like I remember hearing on the DIS that all the bedding exchanges at BCV were complete. If anyone knows for sure or can comment on bedding during recent stays - I'd love to know. We'll be in a Dedicated 2BR with 1Q and sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom.

We were there in April and the mattress was new. It was a Sealy Postrapedic (sp) Encore Plush. It was so comfortable my DW and I went out and bought one two weeks ago and are in sleep heaven. Cost about $1300 whixch we considered a bargain. We sleep through the night now every night and DW also has a bad back.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter