BCV points to rent/no longer available 6/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenics

Mouseketeer
I have 376 points available for rent. My use year is for April. Those looking to spend Spring Break at WDW at the BCV, this is enough points for a week in a 2BR. Please contact me at nicoles@charter.net if interested.

The pool at the BCV is the best at WDW, and is now only available to those staying at BCV.

Also if interested at any othe DVC resort, please let me know.

6/05/03

I have an agreement with someone and now have no more points available. I really appreciate all the inquiries. For my first transaction, it has ben really easy! Thanks Nancy!!

Hi!

I have never rented points before but we are trying to do an overnight stay for July 12th at the Beach Club Villas with friends who are members. According to the chart, the nightly rental would be 60 points. Would you be interested in renting a portion of your points then? If so, would you be able to get a reservation for the one night stay at that time and what would your price be for the 60 points?

Thanks and I look forward to your answer!

Melissah Bruce
enmbruce@msn.com

I am looking to rent for approximately a week this summer for a 2BR at the Beach Club. Are the points still available and for how much?

We'd love to have 87 points for a stay at BWV 10/25-11/1/03. Would you consider breaking up your points, and if so, how much are you asking?

If you do in fact break up the points, I'm possibly interested in 60 for BCV for January 11th - 16th, 2004. Please let me know what you are asking for the points.

Thank You.

I need 119 points for august 29 2003 thru september 25 2003,

7-nights. Please let me know if you can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter