BCV Question

pic22

Stitcheteer
All I am staying in a BCV studio for a week at the end of November, looking at my reservation, under requests it states high floor or top floor, are there elevators in the BCV, (I heard you have to use the BC elevators) and since we have a baby in a stroller should I change this request. Will it lead to better views if I keep it???
Are there bad locations at the BCV? ones to stay away from. I have seen other threads about people complaining about the beds, my first two nights are at the Dolphin with the heavenly beds, will I notice a big difference??

pic22 said:
All I am staying in a BCV studio for a week at the end of November, looking at my reservation, under requests it states high floor or top floor, are there elevators in the BCV, (I heard you have to use the BC elevators) and since we have a baby in a stroller should I change this request. Will it lead to better views if I keep it???
Are there bad locations at the BCV? ones to stay away from. I have seen other threads about people complaining about the beds, my first two nights are at the Dolphin with the heavenly beds, will I notice a big difference??

First off the Villas building is a seperate building from the Beach Club resort connected by a covered walkway, so you will use the Villas elevators.

There are no great views at the BCV due to the fact it was built in the parking lot of the resort. I like the Pool view.

The beds are fine, but definitely NOT heavenly, you will notice a difference.

There are several elevators and you shouldn't have any problems with the stroller. Somewhere on this board there's a thread that contains the floor plans of the BCV, and you can search it out and see where the elevators are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter