BCV Studio Recommendations

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
We have a stay coming up at BCV studio room. We have little kids and sometimes spend a bit more time in our room then I would like. Looking for some good room requests that I could put in. Thanks you much!

With BCV, it’s one building, 5 stories. Villas are numbered with first digit being the floor number. Numbered X01 up to possible X78 depending on the floor. (Less rooms on 5th floor, center portion of the building). Lower numbers are closer for travel to the rest of the resort. Most of the even numbered villas are on the quiet pool side of the building. More of the larger balconies tend to be on the 2nd floor.

If your going to be in the room a lot request, not next to elevator. Lots complain lots of noise from them. Unless you like elevator noises.

I just got back and we were close to the elevators but other side of hallway and it was fine.

We loved being that close!

Near an elevator in COVID world was handy since it is only one family at a time. We were way down the hall (close to the parking lot) which with this past trip and the rental car was really handy. I normally would not prefer to be near the elevators.

I just put in my requests yesterday for my upcoming stay at BCV in a studio, but my faves may not be yours. However, I did not want to face the road (too noisy on the balcony). My favorite was the Woods view, followed by -70 or -76, pool view and I could see the turtles and water birds. With a Woods view I could see the hawks every morning sitting in the trees (can you tell I'm a bird watcher?) #516 was a neat room also. When you get off the elevator it's the only room to the left, with a nice big, private entry. However, at night I could hear elevator engine noise (not loud).

With BCV, it’s one building, 5 stories. Villas are numbered with first digit being the floor number. Numbered X01 up to possible X78 depending on the floor. (Less rooms on 5th floor, center portion of the building). Lower numbers are closer for travel to the rest of the resort. Most of the even numbered villas are on the quiet pool side of the building. More of the larger balconies tend to be on the 2nd floor.
Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter