• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV Trip Report

Safari Queen

Now 14 miles from my happy place.
We spent a wonderful long weekend at the Beach Club Villas earlier this month. From the greeting at the gate through checkout, all CMs were friendly and welcoming and the room was gorgeous. We were in a studio and everything looked almost brand new. My husband was at a conference, so I treated myself to a pedicure, lazed around by Stormalong Bay and the Villa pool, and read in the Breezeway. By the way, though no one challenged me when I entered, lifeguards were giving out bracelets after checking room keys, so there was some control of access to the pool. No one got a towel without showing a room key! Ate at Boma, Beaches & Cream, and Cape May. Also, took advantage of EMH to get into AK early, which was the best...we saw so many animals in the coolness of the morning! Too short, but a delightful trip nonetheless.

Thanks for the report! DH and some friends of ours will be staying in a 2BR in
January for a long weekend, and you made it sound so wonderful. I can't wait! BTW, where did you have your pedicure? Was it great? Maybe my friend and I will go while the husbands are still snoozing.

Thanks for the report. We will be staying there for the first time in January for a long weekend trip as well.

Nice report. We'll be there in Januray for the Marathon Weekend. Just running the 5k with my daughter. Can't wait! BWV is our home, but we trying BCV for the first time.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to go home myself!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter