Be My Valentine February Exercise Challenge

We have two new color changes today. lovesmurfs and PollyannaMom have both reached Beloved Blue! Congrats!!!! :jumping1:

I'll have to pop back in later to add our newest Disney couple. Stay tuned . . .

Let's celebrate our new color changes with Snow White and her Prince.

8d9adcef5434c4ac81a1b939f0fc0b4a.jpg

I never knew there was so much controversy over the Prince's name, but apparently he has been called by quite a few of them. At the 1938 Oscars, a comment by Shirley Temple caused people to think his name was Ferdinand. It turns out she was referring to Ferdinand the Bull (a fabulous children's book; I refused to see the movie in case it didn't do justice to the story), but many fans still think the Prince's name is Ferdinand. He has also been called Fernando, Florian, Henri, and Frederick. Disney on Ice sometimes markets him as Prince Florian, so that would seem to be the official stance. Regardless of the name, Disney's Snow White has been with her sweetheart since 1937.

Adding 20 for yesterday. Had another headache yesterday afternoon. I have meds with me in case I get one again today. They are sinus headaches so I am really hope it just goes away and does not turn into the cold my husband has had recently.

95/1260

I did some walking yesterday. i didn't make to the rec but I walked at DS's basketball practice and then again at home. I also did some extra walking at work and walked to my car instead of taking the shuttle. I am adding 60 minutes for yesterday.

155/1260

We have more color changes on the board! Elizabeth Smith, piglet1979, and the TEAM have all reached Beloved Blue! Way to go!

Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar wish you all a big hip, hip, hurrah!

713441-horace2.jpg

This Disney couple first appeared together in 1929 in The Plowboy. Horace is Mickey's horse and friend, and Clarabelle is Minnie's cow and friend. The two have appeared together in parades and meet and greets at the Disney parks. If you're lucky enough to have photos with them and wish to share here, please do so!

I saw Clarabelle Cow at the Christmas Party in November. She was in the stage show and in the parade. I loved her, but Mr. Horsecollar was not present for the festivities. (I have pictures of Clarabelle in my TR, so I won't post them here too.)

Adding 40 minutes of walking on the treadmill at work today.

150/600

So I did not get my walking in last night. I ended up sick. I am still not feeling good today so we will see what happens. I am hoping I feel better as the day goes on. I did do some extra walking while at work yesterday so i am adding 15 minutes.

170/1260

So I did not get my walking in last night. I ended up sick. I am still not feeling good today so we will see what happens. I am hoping I feel better as the day goes on. I did do some extra walking while at work yesterday so i am adding 15 minutes.

170/1260

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Please know that I'm not liking your post because you're sick but rather because that's the way I keep track of adding the minutes for everyone. Hope you feel much, much better very soon!

Congrats to Elizabeth Smith for reaching One and Only Orange! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Bambi and Faline think you are doing a fantastic job!

latest

Bambi and Faline appeared on screen together in Disney's 1942 feature film Bambi. In case someone here has not seen the film, Bambi and Faline were childhood friends and grew up to becomes mates. Walt wanted the animals in this film to look and behave as realistically as possible, so much effort was expended to that end including hiring a professional painter of animals to lecture his animators, visits to the Los Angeles Zoo, and creating their own zoo at the studio.

+40
190/600

I purchased the Life magazine special edition on Walt Disney over last weekend and there was a really sweet picture of the baby deer that they had brought into the studio and Walt sketching them for the production of Bambi. It was soo sweet. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!