Be My Valentine February Exercise Challenge

Since our last count, lovesmurfs has reached Perfect Match Pink!!! Congratulations! :Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:PinkbouncThomas O'Malley and Duchess concur.

omalley-and-duchess.jpg

This Disney couple first won over hearts in December of 1970 with the release of Aristocats, one of the last film projects approved by Walt himself. Phil Harris voiced the scrappy alley cat, Thomas O'Malley, and Eva Gabor was cast as the refined and aristocratic Duchess. This clip shows the first meeting between Duchess and Thomas:

It was not the best weekend for workouts for me. This is where I need to work harder. I tend to get lazy on the weekends. I am adding:

11 for Friday
15 minutes on Saturday
34 Minutes on Sunday
38 minutes on Monday.

642/1260

Yesterday we hit 76 degrees and instead of being stuck in a building DH, DD and myself walked DS up to his basketball practice. It was just too nice to be inside. It is about a mile each way. I got 78 active minutes yesterday.

720/1260

I've gotten to the point that I do my exercise before doing anything else on Saturday and Sunday. That way I can be lazy the rest of the day and not feel overly guilty about it.

Yes this is what I need to do.

We have one new color change today. Piglet1979 has reached Passionate Purple! Great job!! :eeyore::tigger:pooh: (we need a piglet emoji!)

I wish Piglet was part of a couple so I could do a personalized couple highlight just for Piglet1979, but no such luck. Instead, Robin Hood and Maid Marian will have to do.

91020ccd43bee41fda946be8e2a062d0-d4amrxp.jpg

While the story of Robin Hood and his fair lady has been around since at least the ballads of the Middle Ages, Disney's version of this famous couple hit the big screen in 1973 with the animated film Robin Hood. Disney's Robin and Marian are childhood friends who fall in love years later. Their relationship and their special song in the movie are beautiful examples of true love conquering all:

We have one new color change today. Piglet1979 has reached Passionate Purple! Great job!! :eeyore::tigger:pooh: (we need a piglet emoji!)

I wish Piglet was part of a couple so I could do a personalized couple highlight just for Piglet1979, but no such luck. Instead, Robin Hood and Maid Marian will have to do.

I like Robin Hood and Maid Marian so that works too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter