Be Our Guest lunch availability in late August?

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
My ADR window opened today. I planned to book an ADR at Be Our Guest for lunch on August 22, since the dinner reservation are unavailable. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a single lunch reservation at Be Our Guest after August 19. Has anyone else noticed this? Just curious if availability will open up?

I posted about this earlier, I was trying to get breakfast on Aug 23rd and you're correct, nothing at all available after Aug 19 :( I did snag a lunch reservation for the 16th though!

I was not able to get breakfast on 8/21. Do you think all availability was blocked after 8/19? I was on at booking opening.

I called this morning and found out that they are only accepting reservations for Breakfast and Lunch through 8/19. I was hoping for a resie on 8/21, but nothing yet.
So we just wait and see, and keep trying.

~D

Breakfast and lunch are back open on 8/25 and 8/26! Dinner is back in the drop down for those two days as well, but no availability!

I posted about this earlier, I was trying to get breakfast on Aug 23rd and you're correct, nothing at all available after Aug 19 :( I did snag a lunch reservation for the 16th though!

Quick question: how are you guys able to book ADR’s for late August? I’m only seeing reservation times up to Aug 16th. Thanks.

When the first day of your reservation hits the 180 day mark, onsite guests can make dining reservations for that day plus up to 10 days (or the length your onsite stay, whichever is less) after that date.

So as of today, Feb 18 you can book dining reservations at the 180 day mark:
1) Offsite guests for August 17th (only).
2) Onsite guests could book dining reservations for August 17th-August 27th.

Does that make sense?

When the first day of your reservation hits the 180 day mark, onsite guests can make dining reservations for that day plus up to 10 days (or the length your onsite stay, whichever is less) after that date.

So as of today, Feb 18 you can book dining reservations at the 180 day mark:
1) Offsite guests for August 17th (only).
2) Onsite guests could book dining reservations for August 17th-August 27th.

Does that make sense?

Yes. Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!