Be Our Guest or Pecos Bill's?

Ashleybs

Mouseketeer
Been searching for a reservation for BOG on our first park day which is also our 18th anniversary. Finally gave up hope and decided we would try Pecos Bill's. We looked at the menu, thought it sounded good and have planned on that. Then guess what just happened....a lunch reservation FINALLY came available! I of course snagged it but wanted to be sure of which we should do! I don't even know why I'm questioning it bc it's what I was wanting! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and we are on the DDP!

Yes! I second that. Definitely keep the BOG reservation. I love it there - the whole feel of the restaurant. it's so beautiful. We've done breakfast, lunch and dinner and loved all of it!

Lol! I was going to say go to Pecos Bill! But then my friends laugh about how much I love it there. Eating in the castle at BOG is kind of cool, but I don’t live the food. And honestly, I’d rather do dinner there and meet the beast.

Thanks!! What do y'all recommend for lunch? Thinking the French Dip!

I've gotten the French dip a few times as recently as January 2020, and planning to do so again this August. I think it's very good. I would definitely eat here over Pecos Bill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!