Be Our Guest quick service going??

DISdreamer1982

Earning My Ears
Hello All!!

apologies if this has already been asked.
We are heading over to WDW in October and have a dinning reservation for BOG at lunch time.
I've read that its going to two table credit meals, but does anyone know if this is just for dinner? Will lunch still be a Quick service credit meal??
If not I need to switch my reservations to make our DDP work
cheers

Hello All!!

apologies if this has already been asked.
We are heading over to WDW in October and have a dinning reservation for BOG at lunch time.
I've read that its going to two table credit meals, but does anyone know if this is just for dinner? Will lunch still be a Quick service credit meal??
If not I need to switch my reservations to make our DDP work
cheers

It is one QS credit for lunch. I was there last week. It it best to have your food ordered in advance.

Great lets hope its stays that way. Bizzare to have a restaurant that is quick service for one meal, then 2 table service credits for another :crazy2:
I think the meals at BOG have had 2 different types of service (QS and TS) for some time now. The only change is dinner has gone from 1 TS to 2 but lunch and breakfast still qualify for the first two tiers of the dining plans: QS and regular. Dinner still qualifies for regular and deluxe.

Last edited:
The menu also changed to a Prixe fixe menu when it went to 2 credits I believe. They didn’t just make the same meal 2 credits.

Great lets hope its stays that way. Bizzare to have a restaurant that is quick service for one meal, then 2 table service credits for another :crazy2:

I agree. It was hard to appreciate dinner at 1 credit since there was little difference in experience. Can’t imagine 2 credits.

I have a family of adventurours eaters, We have enjoyed the dinners we have had there, and think the prix fixe dinner looks amazing. I do know that many guests aren't fans of the current menu and done like the prixe fixe dinner options either. Lunch did not have menus, but was a self service kiosk, dinner had menus. The Beast only greated guests at the conculsion of dinner in the room with covered kiosks. While I am not sure how it is currently, we only met the Beast at the concusion of dinner and he was not at lunch.

So many people were making dinner reservations there, yet showed up to only buy dessert, meet the Beast & see the castle, that Disney made this change.

I have a family of adventurours eaters, We have enjoyed the dinners we have had there, and think the prix fixe dinner looks amazing. I do know that many guests aren't fans of the current menu and done like the prixe fixe dinner options either. Lunch did not have menus, but was a self service kiosk, dinner had menus. The Beast only greated guests at the conculsion of dinner in the room with covered kiosks. While I am not sure how it is currently, we only met the Beast at the concusion of dinner and he was not at lunch.

Sounds good. I'm just planning out my dinning plan credits and as we have Ohana for tea time, I just wanted to use quick service for lunch. My two will eat anything and probably couldn't give a monkey's about seeing the beast so all good :yay:

So many people were making dinner reservations there, yet showed up to only buy dessert, meet the Beast & see the castle, that Disney made this change.
HI thanks, so you mean for lunch people just wanted to sit inside the castle for a dessert???? I love the things us WDW nutters do :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter