Be the Light Virtual Run

jnw717

Earning My Ears
Hello everybody....not sure if this is allowed or not, hadn't seen anything in the rules....

My son and I are fundraising for a goal of $1,000 to help research pediatric brain cancer so children won't have to undergo chemotherapy treatments. More than 50% of the registration will go straight to Noah's Light Foundation.

All registered virtual runners will receive a finisher's medal and customizable race bib. Use the paypal link to register, please use family and friends option so more of your donation will go directly to Noah's Light Foundation. $20 per registration and more than 50% will go towards pediatric brain cancer research.
We are at about 45% of my ordering goal so the quicker you order the faster I can ship out the medals!

https://www.facebook.com/events/417735998385100/?context=create&previousaction=create&ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49&sid_create=4107936822

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter