• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach club available in July.

sweetdana

DIS Veteran
I decided to plan an extra June or July trip this yr. I had a week with a different time share to use. With about 5 months out and needed a weekend I assumed I would end up at SSR, (my second fav resort. :thumbsup2 )

I had about 3 different weeks to pick from that I could go.. Using my extra DVC points for the extra 2 days to go 7 + an extra weekend.. I found availablity in the other time share at all of them.. and low an behold the 1 of the 3 choices had the extra weekend available at the BC! in a studio..
SHOCKED. I booked it an ran..

Luck.. ? (maybe someone just cancelled?) Tons of availability ? (IDK?) Either way sometimes there is availablity. pixiedust: here I come in July to the BC baby!

As a side note all 3 weekends, had availabilty at BLT. When I selected BC, BLT was what it gave me as an alternative. I don't know what was/wasn't other than that.. but I was suprised for sure by BLT open as well.

I booked a 1 bedroom at BCV at the 7-month window for July as well. I was surprised there was availability too but we are very excited to be staying there for the first time.

Have a great trip! :thumbsup2

Glad you got it, the hot summer months, hurricane seasons and with high points are the not months most booked by DVC members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter