• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach club villas room request

DonaldDuck21

Mouseketeer
I know room requests are never guaranteed. I am taking my parents to the beach club (their first time at wdw) and wondering where I should request. We will have a two bedroom villa...thanks

I know room requests are never guaranteed. I am taking my parents to the beach club (their first time at wdw) and wondering where I should request. We will have a two bedroom villa...thanks

What kind of two bedroom. Lock off? Dedicated with one queen and one double sleeper sofa? Dedicated with two queen beds?

Common requests for BVC:

Near lobby (for shortest walk to everything except parking lot)
Woods View (possibility of seeing bits of EPCOT IllumiNations)
Pool View
Specific floors (ground, upper)

anything else would be very specific and less likely to be fulfilled.

Having been put on the 3rd floor in the last room w-a-a-a-a-y down the hall away from the main building, I can say that was the most ANNOYING walk to do multiple times a day. Near the lobby or elevators would be my request.

Having been put on the 3rd floor in the last room w-a-a-a-a-y down the hall away from the main building, I can say that was the most ANNOYING walk to do multiple times a day. Near the lobby or elevators would be my request.

But that one would be close to the Dunes Cove pool and parking.

Near lobby/elevators is also right at the leisure pool. If you really want to be close to parking that is the only reason to be down at the far end. We also got a room there ("turtle view, LOL) and hated the long walk.

But that one would be close to the Dunes Cove pool and parking.

Yeah, if you cared. I didn't. My kids only liked Stormalong Bay and my son was ALWAYS in the stroller, so closeness to parking didn't matter, we needed the elevator. I'm not carrying a stroller and 20 pounds ofother stuff down a staircase while my son needs my hand to navigate the steps that are HUGE to his little size.

Yeah, if you cared. I didn't. My kids only liked Stormalong Bay and my son was ALWAYS in the stroller, so closeness to parking didn't matter, we needed the elevator. I'm not carrying a stroller and 20 pounds ofother stuff down a staircase while my son needs my hand to navigate the steps that are HUGE to his little size.

There are two sets of elevators at BCV. One is near the pool/parking lot entrance.

There are two sets of elevators at BCV. One is near the pool/parking lot entrance.

How did I not know about that one?!?!? We were in 377 all the way at the end. I wonder if I did see it but blew it off as it wasn't any more helpful for most of my trekking to the main building. :blush: It would have helped once I guess. I only went to the car once from our room. But lordy, that's a LONG walk to the Beach Club building which is where were went most of the time. I'd still request near the closest elevator bank to the Bheach Club building. Restaurants, Beaches and Cream, QS and the shops. It's still a l-o-n-g walk from the very end.

Now that I recall, there was ALWAYS mousekeeping carts blocking the way and filling that area so I never even though it was anything but a mousekeeping area. LOL

We loved our room at the end of the hall, much more convenient to our own elevator, (rarely used and always waiting for us), quicker to the bus...through the pool area and past the canal...quiet... Great for a late night swim. Only not great was walk to the laundry (studio here). Top Floor. :lovestruc

That's second elevator is like a little known secret. Most people don't realize it's there but it's great (and left us right in front of our rooms!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter