Beach club villas

dwight16

DIS Veteran
Going early next month wondering if they started to rehab the rooms and buildings yet? Anyone staying there now or just returned?

Thanks for the info just wondering if anything has been updated last stayed 18 months ago

I'm starting to think a refurb for BCV is not going to happen. It was supposed to be sometime in 2014 and we are already in the middle of April. Now all of a sudden it's VWL that's getting the refurb and I'm hearing that they are redoing BWV again.

I fear BVC is getting lost in the shuffle or at least been shoved to the back of the line.

Darn wondering if the tube tvs would be gone!

We were there Thanksgiving and our 2bedroom had all flat screen tvs. Sadly, the remotes were the same... so the kiddies kept running around using the remotes on all the TVs. :goodvibes

I just asked that today when I called them about staying at the Villas. The CM told me there are no plans to rehab BCV this year! :sad2:

I just rented points there for a stay in December. Are they really in that bad a shape?

I'm starting to think a refurb for BCV is not going to happen. It was supposed to be sometime in 2014 and we are already in the middle of April. Now all of a sudden it's VWL that's getting the refurb and I'm hearing that they are redoing BWV again. I fear BVC is getting lost in the shuffle or at least been shoved to the back of the line.

Renovations come from that resorts dues money. So they can't decide to spend the money elsewhere. I would contact member satisfaction and ask what the status is. They may not have enough collected for it yet. VWL opened before BCV.

I just asked that today when I called them about staying at the Villas. The CM told me there are no plans to rehab BCV this year! :sad2:

I just rented points there for a stay in December. Are they really in that bad a shape?

Yet when we stayed there in October, there were mismatched carpet samples around, and the CMs at the front desk said it was for a rehab planned to start in "spring 2014". Well, the time's here but the rehab isn't. So disappointing!

They need help. I've stayed at BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, and BCV are by far the most run down out of the ones listed. I haven't stayed at SSR or OKW yet.

After reading so many comments on here I was a little worried before our stay last week.

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought everything was very nice. All of the trim looked freshly painted as I didn't see many scuffs marks and I only saw a couple spots on the hallway carpet that looked over-bleached from possibly cleaning a mess.

My DH is usually the particular one and he didn't have anything bad to say. We thought it was quite lovely.

After reading so many comments on here I was a little worried before our stay last week.

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought everything was very nice. All of the trim looked freshly painted as I didn't see many scuffs marks and I only saw a couple spots on the hallway carpet that looked over-bleached from possibly cleaning a mess.

My DH is usually the particular one and he didn't have anything bad to say. We thought it was quite lovely.

Whew ...... that's good to hear.

We were there this past January and our room was fine, nothing I can recall that was in need of replacement and I usually notice if there is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter