Beach Club Villas

LuvBluSkys

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are thinking of buying DVC. I have been reading the posts and it seems that are building Beach Club Villas. Does anymore have more info on this? Where are they located? I tried to sign onto the Disney site but it would not load therefore I could not find info on this.
I know they are selling Wilderness Lodge but I don't think we would like it as wellas Boardwalk or a Beach Villa. Is it correct that Boardwalk can only be bought as a resale?
Thanks

BWV and OKW are sold out and can only be bought resale. BCV is expected to go on slae late 2002, however, rumor has it they are trying to speed up complettion for mid 2002. WLV is currently the only WDW property available through DVC.

BCV is located to the left of the Beach clubs main enterance. When we were there in March much of the steel framing was up.

Rumor has it points will go on sale in the mid $80 area, when the resort is completed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter