"BEACHES All-Inclusive Family Resorts"

jrjac

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at a Beaches(trademark) all-inclusive family resort? They sound wonderful! However, we would like to get input from people that have stayed at one.
Which one did you stay at?
Any tips?
What did you like? What didn't you like?
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

We are off to DISNEY in 17 days! :moped: :moped: :moped:

We've been to Beaches Negril in Jamaica. It was a really fun trip, but I have no interest in going back to Jamaica. My kids were 5 and 8 when we went, I think. They're 10 and 13 now, but they still talk about it as the best trip we've ever taken. The pool was FABULOUS, very nice beach, nice large room, beautiful grounds, buffet food was good (not GREAT), Japanese restraunt food was great. There was a Friday night beach party that was a whole lot of fun!
We did partake from the bars some, and the drinks were good. It always tasted better from the swim-up bar... hmmm. Anyway.
I have no interest in going back to Jamaica, but would do Beaches Turks and Caicos in a heartbeat.
By the way, as a travel-industry employee I get an incredible discount. I have no idea whether it is worth it to pay regular price or not. I know it's very expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter