Beaches and Cream Review

Haley R

DIS Veteran
We came here right before 5 pm just to get some sundaes. It was much easier to get a reservation since they've expanded to about 3 times the size it was before. That's a huge plus because it used to be very difficult to get a reservation. I booked ours a week or so before we visited. The main reason for coming was to get a No Way Jose and give us a chance to sit down. We took some pictures at Beach and Yacht Club so thought we would stop by before going to our actual dinner somewhere else.

Our server was fantastic and very quick! He came right to our table to explain the menu and brought everything out quickly. I know we only had ice cream, but I've read other reviews where even that took awhile. We were in and out of there in about 30 minutes or so. The ice cream was delicious as usual.

The only downside I noticed was it seemed really loud in there. There were times I couldn't hear anything our server was saying because of the music mixed with people talking. I'm sure we'll be back, though!
IMG_7118.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

Nice little review the 11 year old has picked this place for lunch on her 12th birthday. She is fixated on the Kitchen Sink thou.

Nice little review the 11 year old has picked this place for lunch on her 12th birthday. She is fixated on the Kitchen Sink thou.
Dh and I have done the kitchen sink before just the two of us. If you haven’t done it before it’s a lot of fun and worth the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter