Beaches & Cream

brutus

<font color=blue>WL Vet
I would guess that B&C is a TS credit, but what if you get B&C at the to go wondow? Is that a CS credit?

I've read B&C is TS but looking at the menu it looks more like CS to me, I'd be happy to have it clarified too.

It is table service.

I thought B&C no longer did carryout other than ice cream...at least during the hours of Hurricane Hannah's. Not sure but I think that's what I read.

Why not just pay out of pocket? :sunny:

B&C is a Table Service credit on the dining plan. The carry out window is not on the dining plan. They do not accept ADRs. The Kitchen Sink dessert is not part of the dining plan.

My thoughts....we love this restaurant, but I don't feel it is a good value to use it as a TS on the dining plan. If you need TS for something else, this is a good place to pay OOP. Alternatively, get your burgers at a CS place--the desserts won't be as good, but you can always choose to pay OOP for a sundae if you want one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter