"Beauty and the Beat"

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
Does anyone else have this CD? Isn't it awesome!! Am thrilled someone thought to combine two of my most favorite things--caribbean music and disney tunes!

In case anyone is interested, I found mine on www.amazon.com

I just went to Amazon.com and ordered the CD. Now I can sit outside on my deck, with the CD playing, and imagine that I'm on the Magic!:) ;)

When I first heard of that Cd I thought how perfect! But I hve looked EVERYWHERE for it, and can only get it at Amazon.com!!
I know someone who tried to get it downloaded from Kazaa and it wasn't even there! Can't wait ot get it. It's just tooooo good!

I checked Ebay for this cd, hoping to get lucky and find it. Do you know that the Go-Go's have a CD called beauty and the beat??? They didn't have the disney one though. :( -Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter