Bed rails?

wdwnut

DIS Veteran
Just a quick question- will we be able to get bed rails?

We're bringing our two year old niece and nephews to BLT this May. I don't think they'll sleep in the pack-n-plays. We used to put our grandkids on the floor on air mattresses when they were younger.

Thanks!

Just a quick question- will we be able to get bed rails?

We're bringing our two year old niece and nephews to BLT this May. I don't think they'll sleep in the pack-n-plays. We used to put our grandkids on the floor on air mattresses when they were younger.

Thanks!

In the past, bed rails have been available on a first-come-first-served basis. I'd make that request on your reservation and also ask again at arrival.

Good luck!

Although if they are using a sofa-bed, you have the sofa arms, then I place chairs and/or cushion on one side, and the coffee table on the other side, its just as good of protection as the bed rails. (Which were the same model we used at home)

Another tip I learned on these boards is to get the extra fat pool noodles and slide it under the fitted sheet (right along the edge of the mattress) one on each side. That's what I plan on doing when I take 2 year old grandsons, then I'll gift them to someone in the pool area.

Thank you all again. I'll call MS and add that request today. I'll have to check out the pool noodle option as well. I wonder how we could pack them in the suitcases?

Thank you all again. I'll call MS and add that request today. I'll have to check out the pool noodle option as well. I wonder how we could pack them in the suitcases?

I think they would be really tough to pack in a suitcase. We always have a rental car and make a grocery run, so the noodles are easy for us.

I'll have to check to see if Garden Grocer or wegoshop will be able to pick them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter