Bedding question

Minnesota

<font color=navy>Disney Commando<br><font color=re
Hi! My mind must be shot with the questions I am coming up with. I am wondering (now) if there is any way of knowing if a Cat 6 (navigators Verandah) room is a 2 twin bed room or a 1 queen bed room? We would prefer a double twin but how would we know and or possibly change?
Thanks,
Minnesota

"Category 6 Navigator's Verandah"? Not sure what you mean by that since Navigator's Verandahs are Category 7. Do you mean that you have one of the Category 6 rooms with the steel railing at the aft part of the ship?

Anyway, to answer your question, staterooms have the two twins pushed together to form a queen by default. You have to specifically request to have them split into two seperate twin beds.

All the beds can convert from a queen to two twins (the sofa converts to a twin if you had three and if you had four in cabin there would be a pull down twin bed from the ceiling that your room steward would do every night). DCL would only put you in a cabin that would hold your party size (they would never book 4 people in a room that holds 3 as an example).

The main beds are usually made up as a queen, but if you prefer to have them set up as two twins just ask your room steward as soon as you see him/her the first day. You can probably call your TA and request them as twins ahead of time as well.

It is really no big deal for the room steward to change the set up.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter