Beer found only at WDW?

MLbooks

<font color=CC0000><b>WL Vet</b></font color>
DH has a question. He remembers a beer that was only available in the US at WDW. Is this Ringnes in Norway? Or something else?

Come on - you drinkers around the world - what's the scoop?

Loved reading the trip reports from Melissa/DR and the rest of the drinking around the world crews....

Mary and Tom

I believe your husband is correct-- I know Ringnes is nearly impossible to find in the US . . . . all the more reason to enjoy it at WDW!! ;)

Any good liqour store should have or be able to get your rignes.

We haven't seen anything at WDW that you can't get elsewhere..
wait, I take that back...the microbrew at AK...safari amber. Although it is made by bud...it is probably the same microbrew bud sells to all resorts...lol.

Either way...it is still pretty good.

There is NO WAY to get Ringnes beer in the Chicagoland or Orlando areas except at WDW. DH loves this beer with all his heart, and between he and I we have exhausted all possibilities looking for it. There used to be a thread about this, I believe PiratesLife4Me was the author. Several of us tried to get Ringnes and were not able.

Ann:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter