Belated honeymoon design needed

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
DH and I never had a honeymoon, we've never even gotten away for more than 3 nights before, most of those times have been spent in the hospital having babies. :teeth: This May we are going to WDW for 5 nights and I thought it would be special to make it a Birthday(mine)/belated honeymoon/early anniversary trip. This summer will be our 7 year and we don't really do anything real big for our anniversary because 2 of our boys have their birthdays the same month. :rolleyes: So this is going to be a big trip for us. I thought it would be cool to have a birthday shirt(I'm going through the designs) for my Birthday(5-25) and to have matching or kinda matching(like his and hers) shirts for our MK day. I thought it would be neat if it had a picture of our 4 boys and something disney, obviously, and say something like,"Seven years, four children later and we're finally on our Disneymoon." Or something to that effect. Any thoughts on this? Can anyone design something like this for me? :sunny:

Something like this?

disneymoon.jpg

Well, I like it. But DH would laugh if I gave him a shirt with that much pink to wear. :confused3 Men............ :teeth:

Thanks. I actually found a design that I really liked, it took looking through everything. :crazy:

I do want a birthday shirt though, my birthday is going to be while we are away and I want everyone to know. :p I want it to say my name and that's it's my birthday. We'll be at AK on my bday, I like tink and I like anything with the mickey ears thing that I see a lot. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter